Fangirling. Randomness. Musings. Avid youtube watcher. Sometimes writer. Reader. Sometimes some deep thoughts, but always random.
Stuff I like (all)
- Anonymous said:One of my characters is a extremely powerful wizard in fact he is by far the most powerful wizard in the book, so my question is this how do i portray him as being very powerful yet not too powerful
- He can wield a lot of power, but he might not have the skill to harness it. He tries to light a campfire and creates a towering inferno of death....
- “My lawyer gives the same speech to everyone who wants to do business with me now. ‘Nicki is not one of those artists who allow her representatives to...”
Your first time is NOT supposed to hurt
You are NOT supposed to bleed
If you bleed, that is NOT your hymen being ‘popped’, it is...
- Anonymous said:I'm doing a story for NaNoWriMo and I'm not sure what to do next. I almost have everything ready for it, the characters, personalities, plot (sorta), etc. But now, I still want to plan it and am not sure what else I can do. Any tips?
It’s Not Even October Yet And NaNoWriMo Is Already Breathing Down My Neck: What To Do
- Outline. Take that “sorta” plot and make it a “got it down...